This plan packs a punch! It adds real value to your life, taking care of the unforeseen while you concentrate on the things you can control.
Who is covered?
The Personal Protection Plan gives the life assured monthly cover for death, disability, and a repatriation service.
What is covered?
Death (natural and accidental) benefit:
- Cover for the assured member only.
- Death as a result of HIV/Aids-related illness.
- There is a six-month waiting period for death as a result of natural causes.
- Suicide is not covered within the first 24 months.
- Claims for natural cause death will be settled in less than two working days if all documentation is received.
- Repatriation service – in the event of the insured’s death, the next of kin may decide on the place of burial and the funeral home. The mortal remains will be sent to the branch of the chosen funeral home that is closest to the cemetery. This service is only offered if both the death and burial occur within the borders of South Africa.
- Natural Death: R15, 000
- Accidental Death: R50, 000
- Repatriation: R3, 000
- No medical examinations are needed for us to cover you.
- Tax-free payout in the event of disablement according to the scale of benefits.
- Disability: R50, 000